Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Ugh.

It's possible that the day would still have been completely draining even if I hadn't been sticking to the program.  Actually, now that I think about it, it's probably likely :P.  (I did have to go to work today, after all).

So one of my Achilles heels (I wonder how many of those I have... Anatomy would suggest not more than two, but I'm pretty sure metaphorically I have several)  Where was I?  Oh yes.. One of my biggest weaknesses Is free food.  It is so hard to resist it when some one says, 'here! take this yummy food!'  My employer seems to thrive on doing this when I'm working cutting cals.  Yesterday, day one, I was offered an ice cream sandwich.  Sigh... No thanks.  Today, my manager brought in doughnuts from Banbury Cross.  Lots of them.  Grrr.... He's a great guy, but is it wrong to be annoyed with someone who is being nice?  Anyway, I passed that test too.  Tomorrow, my team earned free breakfast.  I doubt it will be yogurt and fruit.  I will prevail!

No comments:

Post a Comment